- Multifunction product, suitable for use in defibrillation, synchronized cardioversion, ECG monitoring and non-invasive pacing.
- This product does not contain natural latex, phthalates or compounds of animal or biologic origin.
- This product is in compliance with Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) standard.
- 24hr Maximum constant time for contact with patient skin.
- Resists up to 15x consecutive defibrillation loads at 360J.
- Product intended for adult patient. Minimum weight 25kg.
- Shelf life: 2 years upon the manufacturing date.
- Available in a sealed bag or pre-connected to remain constantly plugged in and ready for use.
Please note: Minimum order quantity is one box of 10pcs.
Instructions for Use
- Clean and dry application site. Avoid contact with alcohol or other disinfectants.
- Clip (or shave) if necessary.
- Open package and remove electrodes.
- Remove protective film from electrodes.
- Place electrodes on patient at clinically indicated site, making sure that all adhesive area is stuck to the skin. Be careful not to trap any pockets of air between hydrogel and patient’s skin.
- Connect electrodes to the defibrillator or multi-function cable.
- Follow the defibrillator instructions regarding the required function.