2x 22M connectors;
2x 22F connectors with dilatable cap from 4 to 19 mm for the leak passage of probes and catheters (eg: NG Tube);
complete with 2 additional fixing eyelets on the top of the helmet for an alternative fixation if required.
Also available smaller Paediatric and Neonatal designs.
In a nutshell the helmets are:
- Perfectly comfortable
- Suitable for long term NIV treatments WITHOUT RISK OF NASAL DECUBITUS ULCERATION.
- Totally trouble and leak free from the onset. Nursing time is preserved for more patient care.
- Patient able to communicate freely
- Bio-compatible polyurethane seal does not tear even by repeated stretching and does not require cutting for sizing.
- Simply measure patient neck size and look up appropriate size helmet.
- Does not require active humidification (in overwhelming majority cases)
Sizing guage for neck circumference:
- N- 13 to 16cm
- P- 16 to 20cm
- XS- 21 to 27cm
- S- 27 to 34cm
- M- 34 to 41cm
- L- 40 to 47cm
- XL- 45 to 52cm
- XXL- >50cm